1. How long does it take to get a job after completion of the course?
It actually depends on various factors such as communication levels, technical knowledge etc. We encourage you to attend the interviews i.e. both for the opportunities we provide and you discover right after the completion of the training program.
2. What are the career opportunities in digital marketing?
As of now, digital marketing is everywhere. You can have a plenty of options to showcase your skills and grow in career. You can work as a professional, start entrepreneur journey, or offer freelance services and earn money from own websites.
3. Who all can take-up digital marketing course?
Digital Marketing is for anyone. Anyone can learn digital marketing course.
To be specific, below list of people can take it up.
Under Graduates, Graduates, Job & Career Seekers
MBA Marketing & Marketing Heads
Media Advertising Professionals
Entrepreneurs & CEO’s
Business Development Managers
Freelancers, Bloggers & Web Designers
- Small, Medium & Large Business Owners
4. What is the mode of training?
5. Will I get on job support, If I get doubts in my projects?
6. Do you provide placement assistance?
Yes, we will help with genuine placement assistance in good companies. We will provide you 3-5 company interview calls. Based on your performance you can get a job.
7. How much time required to complete the Digital Marketing Training course at DDM, including SEO, SMO and Internet Marketing?
We can complete the course in 45 days and all the training can be taken weekdays and weekends according to the batch and enrollment of the student.
8. Do you provide certificates after the course?
Yes, a course completion certificate* will be issued to you once you complete the digital marketing course.
9. What would be the salary for a digital marketing professional?
It depends on many factors. Salary for our fresher students ranged from Rs.2 LPA to Rs.6 LPA.
10. What are the differences between your courses and that of other institutes?
The topics would the same, more or less. The major difference we think we have is;
Our teaching procedure and knowledge delivery method
The way we have structured the course with all required content, videos, templates, checklists, assignments and live experience
Free SEO Analysis
We enjoy adapting our strategies to offer every student with the best
solutions that are at the forefront of the career.